Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Decor

So, last weekend I got the last of the fall/Halloween decorations out. I love to decorate for Fall. It is truly my favorite season here in Michigan.

My newest little decor is from our summer trip to Shipshewana. Aren't these little guys cute?

I'm a silk flower junkie. This fun Halloween vase is in my kitchen with these beauties adding color to a corner.

And here is a cute pumpkin trio that lights up with batteries and my favorite Partylite tealight holders for fall. I love getting these out every year.

The main floor bathroom gets hit with fallness too! But my family knows they'd best not use the cute towel... it's just for looks (and company of course!)

And don't laugh, but even the laundry room isn't safe! Hey, I spend an awful lot of time in here - might as well enjoy the fall colors while I'm there!! I was excited to get these cool autumn picks half off at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago.

And decorating wouldn't be complete at my house without a candy dish! And this time of year would be incomplete without Brach's Autumn mix. Those pumpkin candies are to die for!!
And because I was so domestic last weekend, I also scrapped a few pages!!

Isn't this precious! It's my mom with my brother's. I just love how proper and ladylike she was. And the twins are just too darn cute in their little matching outfits! I used the new Basic Grey fall line for this page.

These two pages are for Kaitlin's 2003 book. More Basic Grey papers - I'm in love with Basic Grey! On our annual camping trip in Petoskey we took a couple of day trips. One to the Cross in the Wood, which is just an amazing site. So peaceful and comforting. It was a place my parents took me many times and I couldn't not take my kids there. And then the page below is Charlevoix. Another favorite place of my up north. Just a beautiful pier and the boats are amazing. I love up north Michigan and I love scrapping it too!

I'm getting ready for this coming weekend! I'm going to a 12 hour crop on Saturday and I cannot wait! I have all my photos organized and my papers and embelishments packed. An entire day of doing what I love - yeah!

No comments: