Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Work is Crazy!

Here is my desk. Well, sort of. You really can't see much of my desk because it is covered in work!! Next Wednesday is the huge conference that I've been planning since I started this job. I am down to all the last minute details. Like centerpieces. Do I want bud vases or votives, or both?!! I love my job! I'm not even stressed yet. Probably next week Tuesday I will be, but this week there are no students here and I'm just getting so much done! Three hours of overtime last night, probably a couple more every day this week. I will be able to take my entire spring break off without having to use vacation time! Did I say I loved my job! And yes, that is Jon Bon Jovi on my computer screen and my cubical wall. What can I say? He makes me smile!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't see Greg or the girls? Are they there?